This is a multi-functional interface module for select Dodge/Jeep/Ram/Chrysler vehicles that configures the factory radio to accept the addition of a reverse, blind spot elimination (left/right side), and front camera inputs for added safety and convenience. *Not compatible if truck has a factory tailgate camera and factory cargo camera.
It also lets passengers freely use the built-in navigation system and other radio features while the vehicle is in motion. Also has the ability to swap/reprogram the vehicle’s steering wheel controls and three programmable 12-Volt outputs for powering cameras or other devices are included.
Also, innovative convenience features such as retaining last memory settings for vehicle models with Start-Stop, Eco-mode, Sport-mode and Remote Start Climate Control are provided.
- Multiple camera inputs:
- Reverse (force reverse camera on anytime)
- Additional camera support with added video switcher
- Dual blind spots (configurable control options)
- Front (configurable control options)
- Retains last user settings for systems such as:
- Eco -mode
- Remote Start Climate Control
- Navigation & Radio Feature Unlock ie, APPs & Bluetooth functions
- 3 Programmable 12 Volt Outputs
- Output 1 - provides up to 10 amps
- Stores User Options (even with loss of power)
- Text driven menu seen on instrument cluster (using OE vehicle buttons)
- OE steering wheel control functions customizable
- Digital audio EQ presets X3 - (vehicles with digital amp only)
- LED and dip switches for ease of installation
- 4-input Video Switcher support (plug-and-play)
- Direct USB Updateable
- Multiple camera inputs:
- Additional Information
SKU EVI-DCJMC-VI Vehicle Interface Includes Factory Integration Module Wiring Type Factory Plug&Play System Manufacturer EVI Systems Connection Plug and Play to Factory Dash Display Camera Input Ports 4 Warranty 1 Year Limited
This module kit is compatible with 4.3", 5", or 8" factory displays in the following vehicles:
-2014-2017 Grand Cherokee
-2015-2018 Charger- media mode not available on 2018
*Vehicles equipped with the 5" screen do not support the addition of Rear Media Mode.*RAM trucks equipped with a manual transmission will not support the Forced Reverse Camera or Reverse Output Trigger features*Not compatible if truck has a factory tailgate camera and factory cargo camera.
- Installation Information
Remove the radio and install the integration module and video switcher into the factory wiring, this part is plug and play.
- Q & A
Q: How do I activate the cameras?
A: The rear camera can be set up to come on automatically in reverse. If you want to activate the cameras manually you will use the steering wheel controls. If you have the controls on the back of the steering wheel you will use those. If you do not have the controls on the back of the steering wheel, you will use the left arrow button on the front steering wheel controls.