Quality and convenience is the name of the game with this complete POE ready NVR kit! We prepackage everything you'll need into this professional grade outdoor bullet camera kit so that you can simply unpack and install. Cameras are POE (Power Over Ethernet) ready, just plug them in! NOTE: SATA surveillance hard drive is not included unless you choose one from the drop down list above.
Included in this kit:
- NVR (Black) with power supply.
- Remote control
- USB Mouse
- (4) 1080P 4MP Outdoor Bullet Cameras with ProScan CMOS Sensors and IR 60 meter range
- (4) 100' CAT 5 cables
- Camera mounting hardware
- 2TB or 3TB Western Digital 7200 RPM surveillance hard drive (choose one above)
- Bullet style housing
- 1/3" ProScan CMOS Sensor with 4m Pixels
- HD Lens for Super Clear Resolution
- Stream Resolution; 1080P/720P @ 30FPS
- 9-22M zoom
- 60M or 197ft. IR Range, does not require any light to operate (72 IR LED's built in)- Incredible night vision!
- Built in POE and alternate external power input for existing system integration
- Black Metal Vandal Proof Housing
- ONVIF Standard
- 3 Year Warranty
With this system you will benefit from the high resolution video generated by the ProScan image sensor of the included 4MP outdoor bullet cameras. The night vision is excellent with a 90 meter range. Having a metal base is also a plus for solid mounting and vandal resistance.
- Embedded dual core processor capable of up to 1GHz, 80Mbps max bandwidth for smooth performance
- H.264 Baseline Encoding
- Ideal for EVI Systems cameras but will support cross brand configuration
- 1 SATA Interface allows for up to 4TB drive (hard drive not included) You can choose from the hard drive options above if you would like one included.
- 2 USB ports for additional storage and backup options
- 1080P @ 30FPS x 4 Channels
- Backed by our industry leading 3 year warranty
The NVR boasts features of high-end systems with the ability to record using motion detection, email notifications, and online monitoring through our included mobile application. You must choose the size of the drive as part of this configuration. Record full 720P at 25FPS on all 4 channels simultaneously or 1080P on 2 channels and 720P on the remaining 2.
See the Additional Information tab for product specifications.
- Additional Information
SKU EVI-4OB-KNZ System Manufacturer EVI Systems Warranty 3 Year Limited Color Black Processor A7@600MHz Image Sensor 1/3" ProScan CMOS Min Illumination .001 LUX Zoom 9.0-22.0mm Video Compression H.264, Supports dual stream w/adjustable frame rate Max Image Resolution 4.0MP/2048 x 1536 Frame Rate 15fps (2048 x 1536), 30fps (1920 x 1080), 30fps (1280 x 720) IR Range 60M/197ft. Weatherproof Rating IP66 Motion Detection Yes POE Yes Protocols TCP, UDP, HTTP, MULTICAST, UPnP, NTP, RTSP Interoperability ONVIF 2.4 Interface RJ-45 (10/100 Base-T) Operating Conditions -35C to 65C, <95% RH Recording Mode NVR, NAS, CMS, Web Power Supply 12V Video Input 4 BNC Video Output 1 BNC, 1 VGA, 1 HDMI (1080P) Compressed Format 4*720P/AHD-L; Hybrid: 2CH*720P+2CH*720P(IP); IP: 2CH*1080P+2CH*720P; 4CH*720P Playback Resolution 720P @ 25fps x 4 channels Storage 1 SATA (up to 4TB), USB x2 Network 10/100 RJ45 Connection; TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, NTP, SMTP Features Motion Detection, ONVIF Support Remote View Android, iOS, Windows Dimensions 11.6" x 4.75" x 4" Weight 4.5 lbs
- Installation Information
- Q & A
Q: What's the difference between this kit and SKU: EVI-2OB-KN?A: SKU: EVI-2OB-KN cameras have a resolution of 2.4 MP. The cameras in this kit are 4.0 MP cameras for an even clearer image. The cameras in this kit also have 9-22M zoom!