DetailsIs your camper pre-wired for a Furrion® camera system? That's great, but you'd have to add a separate monitor in your vehicle just to view it. Wouldn't it be great if you could view the camper camera on your factory display? We have a solution! This kit will allow you to use the pre-wire setup on your camper and view this camera on your factory display! Perfect!This kit includes a video harness that connects to your factory radio display and allows you to toggle between your factory installed back up camera and this digital wireless camera when in reverse. Our digital wireless camera comes with an adapter bracket and power pigtail to connect directly to the existing pre-wired Furrion® system on your trailer or RV. The included wireless receiver and video switcher harness connect to the same port on the back of your factory display that your factory rear camera uses. The included switcher harness allows you to choose which camera you want to display when in reverse by flipping a switch.This kit adds the convenience of a wireless rear camera to the back of your trailer. Our camera adapter plate fits perfectly into the Furrion® housing and with the included power pigtail you can plug directly into the existing pre-wired port. You'll be able to see behind your trailer while backing up without having to have a spotter guiding you.
Notes about the included integration harness:
- Truck must have a rear view camera that was installed at the factory and is displayed on your factory IO4, IO5, or IO6 radio screen (2014-2018 models only)
- Kit includes a harness that allows you to connect both your factory tailgate camera and this digital wireless camera to your factory radio. The switch allows you to choose which one is displayed in reverse.
- Digital wireless camera with Furrion® compatible power pigtail
- Furrion® compatible adapter bracket- Perfect fit to adapt our camera to the existing bracket
- Wireless receiver
- Integration harness with toggle switch for GM IO4, IO5, or IO6 display.
- Power module for wireless receiver
- Wire connectors
- Zip ties
- Install instructions
Wireless Camera specs:
- 1/4" Sony Color CMOS for ultimate clarity
- 2.5mm lens
- 700 TVL resolution - the best clarity you will find in a wireless camera!
- 0 LUX min illumination. 12 IR LED's for clear night vision even in complete blackness, night range up to 15 meters
- Aluminum alloy weather tight casing - adjustable glare shield and steel mount bracket included
- 2.4GHz Digital FHSS Hopping and Pairing Technology, 2400-2483.5MHz frequency
- IP69 waterproof, shockproof, dustproof, resistance to high temperature and humidity
- 1 year warranty
**Display not included** This kit connects to your existing factory display. Not compatible with IOB display.
Furrion® and the Furrion® logo and device are trademarks or registered trademarks licensed by Furrion Ltd. in the United States and/or other countries. Furthermore, all product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
- Additional Information
SKU CS-GMFW-FI Cam Only/Complete Kit Complete Kit Bracket Type Steel Vehicle Interface Includes Factory Integration Module Waterproof/Dustproof Level IP 69 Camera Night Vision 0 Lux Power Supply 12 Volts Number of Cameras 1 Wiring Type Wireless System Manufacturer EVI Systems Camera Resolution 700 TVL Parking Guidelines Not Available Camera Orientation Rear Facing Sensor Type CCD Sensor Brand EVI Systems Viewing Angle 150 Degrees Warranty 1 Year Limited
2014-2018 Sierra or Silverado with iO4, iO5, or iO6 factory radio and factory installed tailgate camera. To confirm radio type, locate the Service Parts Identification sticker in your glove box. Look for code IO4, IO5, or IO6 on this glove box sticker to confirm compatibility. See images for example. Will not work with 7" IOB screen.
- Installation Information
Remove the radio to gain access to the factory camera connector, install new video switcher harness and wireless receiver with power module. Connect power module directly to vehicle battery.Install the digital wireless camera on the back of your trailer using the Furrion® compatible adapter bracket and power pigtail. No drilling or wiring required!